This week I decided to use up what was left in the pantry and came out with a win. These double dark chocolate chip cookies are every chocolate and cookie lovers dream. Packed with a mouthful of dark chocolate chips in every bite you're definitely going to need a tall glass of milk to wash these rich and soft baked goodness' down with. So here's to strong bones!
Double Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
“Double the chocolate, double the yum”
Prep Time: 15mins Total Time: 1 hour Servings: 24 cookies
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup butter
2/3 cup special dark cocoa
3/4 cups granulated sugar
3/4 cups brown sugar
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups dark chocolate chips
2 cups all-purpose flour
1. Cream together butter and sugar on high speed for 5 minutes.
2. Add the vanilla, eggs, and salt and mix well.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until just combine.
4. Scoop onto a baking sheet and bake at 350° degree's Fahrenheit for 8 minutes. Cookies should be still gooey for a perfect soft texture.
1. Add chopped nuts, butterscotch, or peppermint to shake things up a bit!